Saturday 2 June 2012

Two days on the trot - must be a record. I told you I was detemined to continue doing this blog everyday whenever possible. I thought I'd show you my craft space today. The space that I make all my cards, daydream out of the window and be in my own little world of craft.
As the space is quite small I keep everything organised. My punches are in one draw, my embossing powders and heat gun etc in another. 6x6 & 8x8 Papers are stored away in the cupboard and I use a really useful wall file for my 12x12 papers.
I keep my ribbons stored in plastic guttering from the local DIY store.
Promarkers are all colour coded (to match Letraset Colour Chart) in a DVD rack from IKEA. Took ages to do but well worth it.
Buttons are stored in little spice jars, again fom IKEA and colour cordinated. I keep these on the window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment